Convenience and Durability for All Ages
Fabric pots are not just unique in appearance – they are extremely convenient for all ages. Whether you are 5 years old or 70 years old, these pots will make it easy.
- Easy to clean: just hose it off or wipe the outside down
- Easy to store: just fold it up and put it away. No more clay pot “graveyards”!
- Lightweight: Our pots are extremely light to carry. Even the largest one when full of dirt can be moved by a couple people.
- Unbreakable: Soccer balls will not crack or chip these pots! Being fabric and flexible, they will withstand falls, tumbles, and anything else you could throw at them.
- Long-Lasting: Our pots are designed to last 5-10 years with UV-resistant fabrics and marine-bonded thread.
Growing Healthy Plants is Easy
We aren’t kidding when we say that fabric pots make it easy to grow healthy plants, no matter who you are.
- Breathability: resulting in air pruning for fibrous root growth
- Superior Drainage: eliminating root rot and other diseases, and you can’t overwater plants in these pots!
- Cooler Temperatures: keeping plants up to 20 degrees cooler in summer
Read more about the health benefits of fabric pots HERE.
Lots of Choices
We make two collections of fabric pots, all of which come in each of our color choices!
Tips and Bonus Facts
- The great drainage of the pots means no standing water for mosquitoes!
- Soil is easily removable for composting each year.
- The pots discourage tunneling rodents such as gophers!
- Not recommended for indoor use.
- We recommend that you use 50/50 mixed soil. Potting soil is made for the poor drainage of typical containers, and so you do not need to use only that.
- The breathability of the pots allows for oxygenated soil. Healthy microbes can grow in soil that has contact with oxygen, providing more nutrients for your plants.